Client Timesheets as you work!
Stop guessing and start billing the exact time you work on client jobs and projects, even add expenses and charges, its simple, it's easy to understand and you can use it for FREE, simply fill in the Download Form below!
Create Timesheets as you work...
Save the time you spend filling in your timesheet each day, trying to recall exactly what you did, for which client, and when!
Our Time Tracking software records activity periods, expenses, clients, projects, billing time and the dollar rates you charge your clients. Using the built-in Timesheet Wizard you can instantly print or email PDF time sheets which accompany invoices you send out to your clients.
Download a free fully working version of our Time Tracking software, start tracking and producing client timesheets without effort and bill the time you really spend working on client projects.
Click the download button and try it today while you work!
If you require Instructions on downloading and installing click here
What's New in Activity Time Tracker
Get the latest, version 220.127.116.11 now...
- The ability to produce a summary report as oppose to listing a complete breakdown of all activity.
- The ability to report on projects by the activity time as oppose to just the project creation date, so you can see all activity carried out today, this week etc all grouped by projects.
Version 1.4 now with extra features...
- Add timed periods manually without using the START/STOP button.
- Add 'Other Charges' such as expenses and other non-timed amounts onto a project.
- Reports updated to reflect a new break-down on project times, other expenses / charges and a grand total.
- Select your business logo directly from .JPG or .BMP files to be shown on reports.
- Balloon hints display on Project Activity grid..
Our Time Tracking software also has the following features:
- Maintain custom billing rates, client details and project details.
- Record start & stop activity dates / times to the second.
- Timesheeting - Produce client time sheets to accompany your invoice via our built in wizard.
- On screen 'Project Summary' panel displaying instant breakdown of charges and rates.
- Flexible Report templates allowing printing, emailing or exporting to many different electronic formats, such as PDF, Excel, HTML, CSV and more.
- Personalise reports to use your Company Logo.
- Custom on screen reminders displaying the task you're currently timing or should be timing.
- Built in data backup and data restore feature allowing you save your data to another location such as a USB memory stick, CD or backup device.
- Built in update checker to automatically receive the latest software updates.
Buy Activity Time Tracker - Only $49
Order our Time Tracking software Today and receive the following:
- Full License to unlock the software outside the 14 day trial period.
- FREE updates for a full version cycle and new reports as they become available.
- FREE online support.
- Existing customers receive special upgrade prices to new versions
Don't worry...You won't loose any data: Once you've ordered, you will receive a License to unlock the software, so you can carry on using the data you created during the 14 day trial period without loosing any of your current client, project or task information.
Impress your clients with detailed professional timesheets, breaking down exact costs and times you worked on a particular project or task. Add your own company / business logo which is displayed on the timesheets.
Check out what Activity Time Tracker looks like by clicking on the links below.
Watch a video on how to integrate your current invoice software with the time tracker timesheets.
Visit the video tutorials
Who uses it?
Our Time Tracking software can be used by anyone needing to produce professional, accurate timesheets, or billing & tracking time for client projects or tasks.
- Technical Support
- Freelance Web Designers
- Programmers and Developers
- Help Desk Support
- Phone / Online Support
- Accountants & Finance Consultants
- Lawyers and Solicitors
- Freelancers (self employed)
- Company employees who produce timesheets and keep track of their time.
- People who work online and bill an hourly rate.
- Private Investigators who produce timesheets for their clients.
- Anyone billing clients on an hourly rate or timed based charges.
Who are we?
We are software developers who simply needed to produce timesheets for our clients!
We didn't want to spend the earth on expensive project management systems that offered complex features we had no need for.
That's right, we wrote this software for ourselves, it's easy to use, we believe in it, we benefit from it and now You can too!
Certified by Best Vista Download